Saturday, June 02, 2018

Empire State of Mind - Day 1

Okay enough already!




I arrived into NYC, Tuesday morning, about 11:30am great flight, easy through immigration, straight out with my baggage and into a cab!

Zero conversation with the bullet proof glass between us! But got to the hotel quick and easy at that time of the morning.

Joined the check-in/check out line, and checked in! That took about ¾ of an hour!

But at 12 noon I had my keys and headed for my room.

I sorted my stuff out, and out I went, I walked down 7th across to 6th and stopped for coffee and a pastry... Continued down 6th to Greenwich Village and stopped in a friend's cousins tea room, but they were still serving lunch, so didn't stay.

I sat in a pretty little park there, the sun was really hot, one beautiful day... then I walked back up 7th and up aways past the hotel, turned around at some point, my body clock was telling me 10pm! But 4pm real time!

I bought some fresh deli food and took it back to my room... Ate and chatted on here... And went to bed!

No comments: