Friday, September 28, 2018

Beautiful Bewdley part two!


A walnut and hazelnut from yesterdays walk in the park.

Going to go for another stroll on this glorious day before I hit the trains! A quick trip to Kidderminster by cab, then train to Birmingham Moor Street and walk up and under the bridge to the main New Street Station and on to Nottingham from there!


A pretty eatery here by the River Severn...


I hope this isn't the 'Ring a ring of roses' dance!!


I forgot to mention, yesterday morning twice I was nearly given a bouquet of flowers!! Firstly here I opened the door to a florist, he held the flowers out to me and I said 'I don't think they're for me!' he said oh! Checked the name on the card.. and yes I had to decline... I'm not sure who was more disappointed! The poor man offering me flowers then having to take them away, or me of course!

Then an hour later walking on the high street, a man came out of a florists not looking where he was going and walked right into me with another bouquet of flowers!!

No comments: