Tuesday, September 25, 2018


Just half an hour ago I grabbed a handful of green leaves and pulled this beautiful pair of carrots out of the ground!

So sweet... And sweet they will be.


I was standing by the window on my break and while talking on one phone I snapped this cloud formation with the other!

It did, to my naked eye appear to be an elephant to begin with, but seems to have morphed into a little snouted creature!

Can only I see this? My pareidolia problem! Lol!


And above a chequers tree! Who'd of guessed! Yes, yes! I thought all those chequers pubs were named after a board game, of which I didn't know how to spell either it seems!

I am now presuming the very famous Chequers is named as such because of the trees thereabouts? A place local to where I used to live...

I have learnt a great deal about plants and trees on this placement; I always learn from the people I support, as I always say we are all full of rich histories, and wonderful lives... Here I have made jams, preserves, pickles, and chutneys. With such substantial orchards, and vegetables, I have never been able to do all this, I didn't know how enjoyable it actually is!

So much to learn from one another, I guess I worry somewhat that one day I might think all these memories from others... are mine! Could lead to some serious confusion, or very funny conversations!?!

Today has been glorious, and should remain so for the next few days... I have at least a week off from tomorrow, then I will be on the road again, when something comes up, to who knows where. I am returning to a previous placement in November, but until then it's a mystery!






No comments: