Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Just heard this...

"Life is out of control for everyone, so every day should be so exciting because we have absolutely no idea of what may happen."


There's been a lot of rainy weather since I have been home over the last couple for weeks... 

My eye is still sore!! Better, but sore and I am thinking if it could be my VR? Did I have it on too tight and blocked something in my face!! Lol.. Our sinuses are behind our cheeks, all around our faces, so maybe that is it??





















I've even managed quite a few walks up to the BP garage and back now; yesterday as I set off and the cloud came down over the Sierra de Mijas I changed my route and walked the way I used to walk, with the Pipster, so this was the first time I completely followed our route.. not a good idea.. but done now.

Meeting up with friends down on the coast later, so hoping this cloud lifts and lets me get down there safely, and back again! I don't like driving in the rain, especially not here, when it rains it rains! Land slides, rocks and crapola all over the roads, rain so heavy the wipers won't clear the path even on fastest swipe! Lol

TTFN

Lol been a while since I signed off with that...



No comments: