Tuesday, November 06, 2018

I've had some doors slammed in my face that's for sure, some harder than others... it's my own fault most of the time; I will walk about with my eyes shut, arms extended and fail about in this world, still looking for an anchor, seems maybe I should keep my aim on sky hooks! So many metaphors, so tired, nothing here will make any sense in the morning, so leave it and come back later... That's a note to self not to you.. You are all used to my unusual self.

They don't get any easier either, the doors.. 'they' say one shuts another opens, who the hell said that? A guy working in a restaurant with swing doors from the kitchens maybe?

Today's was no different, and tonight insomnia now! Lol Well, I did say I was having trouble with sleeping too early, we should be careful what we ask for, because it will come!

And so, I lay restless, then saw my phone flashing and a small ray of light it was too... Just a couple of words from a friend, but the door opened again...

I was thinking as I lay here also, that in this world there is one thing we can be absolutely sure of, and that is, we can be absolutely sure of nothing!

I had planned up until a few weeks ago that I would go away for Christmas, working away from home is enough I know, and who knows soon I will be working where I live, not travelling so much anymore...  But anyway, this Christmas I planned on being somewhere exciting, somewhere different...

But then it was flight booked back to Malága and now too late!

Maybe, wondering about a trip from Malága, last-minute thing, I'll see as the time nears... I don't know where to go? Any ideas please in comments box, yes please! Really!

And if any solo travelers want to come with me, just inbox me.. so! That could be weird! Seeing as people from all over the world read this!

But hey, it's midnight, I'm exhausted, mentally anyway... So play my game...

And there better be some interesting ideas when I wake up and realize what crapola I have written... Through blery swollen eyes at a time when I should, need, to be asleep...

And now, post and be damned as writers say!

TTFN amigos!
Marian



No comments: