Thursday, November 22, 2018

Well, yes I am here!  I am back where I was before... I left here two years ago, and was here for a month on and a month for a year!

Having a day where I am either happy happy happy... Now I just hit a wall in my head. I only want to have good days please from now on.

How do people accomplish that? Or do they really? I want good days or extra good extra special days.

I just walked into town, freezing... well, just cold I suppose! Sunny and bright with a cold wind, I had earache before I got to the bridge! Took ten minutes to walk up the high street and back down it again!

I bought one thing I needed, and forgot one thing! Chocolate!! Now I have none! Zero, nada! Great! Lol



And lastly, I dreamt of an armadillo a few nights ago, strange though it sounds, I was holding, carrying around an armadillo for the whole length of one of my dreams... One could wake up not thinking about that, or laugh at it, but, well, you know me... a little, or a lot, and so I had to check it out, kept forgetting, now wish I hadn't looked at all! Because its a strange one forsure....

To dream of an armadillo represents your feelings about unbearable resistance. Forsaking all happiness or comfort for the sake of surviving or persisting. Putting up with conditions that most people consider terrible as though they were normal. Disbelief or shock at how much adversity or negativity someone else is willing to put up with. You or someone else that feels comfortable never thinking of anything nice for themselves.
Alternatively, an armadillo may reflect your extreme sensitivity to change or risk.
A sign that you or someone else may have a big problem letting go or relaxing. Being too accustomed to never enjoying anything

No comments: