Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Okay, so trying to find my voice...

I have not been too busy, looking for work is mentally debilitating, it gets you down; it gets me down.

I enjoy working, I bring a lot of me to whatever I do, and when I'm not doing anything, feel a bit lost.

And also, being in a new place, a very different place, is both exciting, and strange'ish.. We come to Alhaurín as often as we can and it is very good having two places to call home.

I am learning my way around La Linéa now, on foot mostly though, so really need to just get in the car and drive around, can't really get lost, the sea is on three sides really... the town is really nice, a mix of old and new, so many shops! But then there is nearly 65,000 inhabitants, and that's just the listed ones!

Alhaurín is not quite 25,000, so a big difference.

Great views from the terrace and I take lots of photographs from up there when I think to go up there... or of course to hang the washing...



This is the same photograph, more or less... I just cut and changed to black and white for effect... The reason being the very strange angelic form there above the Rock.... and even a very tiny one below and to the left of it... very very strange... it kept its shape until it left...


... stepping off the top here!

Today I am in Alhaurín... flying tomorrow to Nottingham to spend Easter with the family... missing my babes hugely...

I have been in my VR far to long and have a very sore face! So now, at last posting here and will get my dinner on the go in a few minutes...

I have made some notes to post here, but seem to have lost them...

I seem to have lost a bit of my mojo! That's what it is... I know its here somewhere... Not in the VR though! I need  relax maybe, sounds silly for someone not even working, but not working isn't exactly relaxing! LOL... Maybe its good there is no WiFi in the apartment, I'd be lost in the world of VR all day!

I go out every day, we are either here, or get out and about in a new area for me... Which is great, I walk into Gib other days, and yesterday the amount of tourists was a big change from only a few days ago! You can tell the locals walking in, we walk like soldiers against the storm! Heads down, long strides, purposeful...

Okay amigos, thank you for hanging on for me... I am doing okay, I am doing good... I shall be back!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: