Wednesday, April 17, 2019

"to the things we missed; and things we didn't"

Yes yes yes! It has been far too long, I am sorry, I seem to have lost my writing words...

February since last post and I have been doing a lot of nothing, and a lot of new places and faces...

Places... probably seen on my Facebook or Instagram accounts...

Let me find some photographs...


Yes looking up through a random palm tree...


A view from the plane going to Stansted, UK... back in March...


Ely Cathedral near where we stayed in March... Beautiful Cathedral, I had never been to Ely before...

March 14th below.. Three photographs taken in Mijas, always difficult to get something unique... after thirty years of Mijas visits... I think I did good here...




And below... three photographs taken near the end of March, from the Rock of Gibraltar...


The runway here, ironically a friend was taking off at the time we were up there! So we watched the plane take off from Gibs short runway!!


And here is La Linéa de La Concepción... And there... to the left of middle, and half way up... to the left of the church! Is the apartment!


Lots of photographs on here, let me post and post some more...

TTFor a minute
Marian

No comments: