Thursday, July 11, 2019

Sunrise's..

Well here I am!

Gatwick airport, flown in and landed here about 9am.. now experiencing a five hour departure lounge sit it!!

I've purchased and consumed a WH Smith three piece meal... Having eaten my porridge this morning at 3:30am.. I have eaten lunch early! Lol

No doubt I'll be eating sweets and a coffee before my 14:10 flight outta here headed for Los Angeles.

Sunrise's
Been traveling around beautiful Andalucia like a nomad.. and enjoying all I see..

Only back in time to pack and sleep before getting up at silly o'clock this morning!


I am hoping for sleep on the next flight, eleven hours.. in between eating and drinking that is!

I will put on my headphones, my eye mask and hope for the best...

The flight over was quite empty, although I was only in row seven, not sure how it looked behind me.. even though for some reason boarded at the back and made myself comfortable in row 20!! Lol! What a numpty!

All the flying I do and I sat randomly in the wrong seat!?!

Not doing that later! I hope! Who knows!

Anyways.. I moved to the aisle seat so the woman in the window seat, and I, had space between us, once I was actually in my seat!!

Sunset's

So LA here I come, home for my birthday... Last birthday was twenty years ago... Back in the 1970's.. just kidding, but doesn't seem so far back the 1970's...

And twenty years ago I could never have envisioned this me, sat here, now, after how my life has been since then.

I don't physically feel it, and definitely not mentally! Lol .. emotionally? Yes, maybe..

In my soul? Yes definitely.

But it is what it is...

TTFN
Marian

No comments: