Wednesday, July 17, 2019


Well, that's it!

When I turned 59 last July 17th I decided my 59th year would be a good one, or a memorable one at the very least.

And that it has!

Highs lows and all points in between!

Ending this evening, with a bang!

I have wanted to go to a firing range for years!

And more so since I became a zombie killer on Arizona Sunset!!

Panara Bread restaurant

So today after work my brother took me to one half an hours drive away, and wow! Wow wow wow!

We used a Glock 9mm, 150 bullets and two blue men posters to fire at!

I did okay, actually okay..

Sort of surprised myself.

It was great fun; the guy at the counter showed me exactly how to hold the gun, load the gun and to fire it.

Jackboys Dog Bakery
We took turns, and filled two blue men posters with holes!

At one point I started a small fire!! Lol I guess a bullet passed through with some paper attached, landed on the pile of used bullets and ignighted!

We all had to leave while it was extinguished, then back in!

Really great fun!

And now I'll take my leave of this my 59th year and move on with as much fire in soul, love in my heart and passion in my being as I am going out with...

So watch out! It's a full moon tonight and my birthday tomorrow.. another year begins!

TTFN
Marian



No comments: