Friday, December 13, 2019

Naples


Short video.. very short!

So much of Naples to tell, but no words.. what an amazing place is all I can say, I can't wait to go back..


Although this photograph is pretty much classed as bad photography I think.. I guess?

I have posted because I do like how it looks! It looks like a raging fire or hot white fire, the car entering the fires of hell perhaps!

It was a street lit with beautiful Christmas lights, but from up this hill, the colors were lost..


Lol this is near my son's house! Nothing to do with Naples! But so pretty! Above in the evening and below the morning! Taken last week.. no, yes! Sorry confused with days! Been at work for eight days, so yes, last week.


Back to symbolic horn of Naples! This was the largest I saw!


And these shell things, oh em geeeee! I want one now! Right now! Immediately please!


Vesuvius.. not the best shot taken whilst in a moving vehicle, but the nearest I got!


My grandparents village Quaglietta, again.. oh my my my.. also along with the pastry I wish I were there now..

The design on the saucer here below in a bar in our village... and there the image of Quaglietta...



And of course! I could not leave and go home without a canoli! 

It was amazing, just beautiful.. 

TTFN
Marian


No comments: