Tuesday, June 02, 2020


Bee-utiful.. this bee was cwtched into the warm Welsh poppy.. he is full of pollen already! And took this about 7am this morning, so wonderful...

I love bees! Like you haven't noticed!


And lavender.. just because!


Two photographs from New York, Old Westbury, three years ago today..

And two years ago now I was in New York..


Was going to post pictures of Pippa, because I was thinking of her so much earlier..

I miss her so much, I know it was meant with the best intentions, but telling me I could have her back for her last year of her life broke my heart even more.. how can I? I can't.. and it hurts so much I can't breathe as I write this.. or see through tears..

Okay okay..


Tomorrow moving on, again.. keep moving then I'll never catch up with myself.

Although this is a work related moving on! Would be weird if I just hung about here, in the house, like an added extra!

Mmm packing to do, tidying up!

Onwards.. and then home, I ache for home..

TTFN
Marian




No comments: