Friday, May 29, 2020


Beautiful walk today, of course, anywhere here is!

Lols anyone would think I'm on a bonus from the Bewdley tourist board!


This is the Ribblesford walk again I did today, more steady pace, not that mile a minute from the other day!


These photographs are in reverse order to my walk for some reason..

And this ancient tree drew me back.. I walked here before my placement started, and wanted to go back..

It has a mystical feeling about it, I didn't really want to leave this place..


Just feels so ancient, so... Full of something...


The church near the forest, St Leonards, is dated back to 1150...


Very old, it's cemetery rises up the hillside behind..


I feel very attached to Bewdley, it's pulled me in..


I've booked a third flight to attempt to get home to Malaga; still owed for the first two cancelled flights.. come on Ryanair!! Please!!

Contacted the airport car park who are looking after my car.. updated the new info, again, and asked if possible, if maybe, I could have a little compensation.. it's not actually my fault I can't get home after all...

TTFN
Marian



No comments: