Thursday, December 31, 2020

I have been very lax in posting.. December 2nd and now December 31st..

Its too late to be writing..

So just some photographs from where I am in JaƩn area, a very small village, less than a thousand people, and probably more cats and dogs and definitely more olive trees!

A quiet but good Christmas, Father Christmas came to visit, so twice this year I have seen him! He must be real!

Parsnips! A whole box full!

My final words from this year.. Covid19 infection year.. a new baby in our immediate family, and my brother had a grandson.

Pippa died.


This year draws to a close, this evening always makes me very melancholy..

Memories on my phone come back to haunt me like dreams..

And I hope 2021 will be better for all of us, this year has taught us how vunerable we all are, how reliant we are on others, how peoples reactions effect us all.

And how strong we can be. Thank you for all staying with me, it's been nearly eighteen years now of writing.

And next year.. just an hour and five minutes for us here in Spain, I will write more.. like I used to. It's my resolution along with a few other things...

TTFN
Marian



No comments: