Thursday, June 24, 2021

On board a flight to Stansted.. been on board for about 40 minutes.. 

Still waiting to taxi away..

Chatting with someone at the waiting area, walked up and went through the last control to board.. That person never appeared!! Weird!! 

Had negative Covid test paper, and paperwork for quarantine entry info.

Very odd.

Although this whole experience today has been bad.

Arrived at 9:30 had to check my bag in, that took 45 minutes and only five people in front of me! I was getting seriously stressed out!

They were training, which I understand, but what with all this extra paperwork.. it was an absolute nightmare!

Security which always stresses me was made worse by a family in front of me who brought drinks through, unpacked their trays on the conveyor belt.. arhhhhh!! Can you hear me screaming now still!

I went straight through to B. area, walking past the old T2 entrance way.. the old escalator that rose up dramatically mid-way.. looking across and up towards to old dining and shopping area.. 

Okay, we're actually pulling back now.. 

I am alone in my seats here.. nice.. 

Run out of coffee!! Ha! Of course, par for the course as they say! I'd ordered it when I booked the flight.

Got a cup of tea! 

Unusually seated on the right, think we've just gone over Vinuela.. snow still on top of some of the highest mountain ranges.. 

And I'll put my phone down now..

Missing home, didn't want to leave.

Unfinished business.. as in life...


And now in Blighty! Walking to the carpark to meet Tony, a beautiful bumblebee in the path.. so I picked him up and put him here on a leaf.. much safer!

And photographs from the plane..not great..

Photographs I mean!

Bit back to front but the coast toward Fuengirola here..


And finally... Tracking my progress across Spain..

M.



No comments: