Monday, June 14, 2021


Went visiting a friend down in Calahonda this afternoon.. made me sad... walking amongst shadows of the dead... Yeah, I know dramatic, but it always feels that way there, lived there nearly three years.

I try to make new happy memories, I really do, but it's not easy. Still the past lives with us.. does that ever change? I tell myself we have to live differently, accept the past and let it be, like a graphic designer, using overlays, wrap arounds, lay new memories over past.. see them still, but let the new be above the old.. remember to live and breathe and accept.

I say the right words I know, but to listen to my own words is the hardest part.

~~~

Mmmm okay, what else.. I had a lovely relaxing weekend.. was nice, was good.

Today also, if I can move forward.. Although way too many tiger mosquitos for my liking! Itching like... an itchy thing now.. need to cover myself with bite cream!

Watching Start up.. series on Netflix.. Martin Freeman... seen in a whole new light!! is all I am saying!

I bought blue paint today to redo the corner pillars on the terrace and some white for in the living room.. this I shall complete tomorrow.

And for now I bid thee adieu..

M. 


No comments: