Sunday, October 03, 2021

Here I am in Puerto Banús, I am sorry, I know I am sure people like to visit here.. But after thirty three years of visiting it, it really doesn't get any better.. maybe in the old days you saw real people who might have been worth people watching.. now it really is the flotsam and jetsam.. All wanting to be seen and really who would want to see them.

It's hard for a people watcher like me not to look, but then they see you looking and I think damnit! Only noticed because you have unusual dress or trousers etc.. or too much Botox and I thought you looked over worked.

The beautiful cars have gone, the slow paseo of the rich and genuinely beautiful people are long gone.. 

Granada yesterday..


A beautiful city, but didn't visit the Alhambra or see any great and beautiful old palaces.. Did what friend had to do and that took about four hours.. 

Slept too long .. and that never benefits me.

Oh dear I am sorry Puerto Banús.. please get your old self back.. deepest apologies.

M.


No comments: