Thursday, February 10, 2022

Changes..


Had a cup of green tea yesterday and jokingly said I could read my tea leaves in this.. and as I tilted the cup.. there appeared a dog's face! Although looking on here now looks more like a man's face with a dirty nose! 

What have I read recently.. about change.. it happens.. it's life.. sometimes bad.. sometimes for the better.. and needed.

I am definitely in a process of change just now. It happened in a matter of days.

My position in the store wasn't needed any more.. Opening time changes in place and two of us not needed..

I feel strangely at peace.. Feel I should be worrying more, but can't seem to find it in me to do so.. which I guess is a good thing.

I am going to clear out the unneeded from my house, and cave.. Time to clear out the old unused and unnecessary. I carry such baggage with me.

Wrapping this up for now.. just need a photo for the header..

Song.. Coldplay and Selena Gomez

And a song.. just because it popped up and I like it.

M.


No comments: