Wednesday, February 02, 2022

02.02.22


Be happy the sugar says.. 

Sometimes easier said than done.. 

Today, chatting to friends, mix of nationalities.. Dutch, German, Spanish and me.. 

German man said during conversation about riding out on motorbikes in the spring.. they say in Germany 'fresh flesh'.. horrible!! And Spanish girl said, her and her friends say, in a bar in the spring with visitors arrivals 'fresh meat'... 

Similar, but so very different.. 


Too many people I know at the moment with Covid.. 

I've had my booster shot now, last week, she put that in my left arm followed far too swiftly to my right arm to administer the pneumonia vaccination! 

My Covid shot made my arm ache quite quickly and lasted a few days.. but no issue with even raising my arm.. the pneumonia one about the same.. although I had a headache for a couple of days.. blaming the latter for that.. 

Apparently it was 23 antigens! No wonder it's a once in a lifetime vax!

And, Monday after work, back to the Guadalhorce Valley Hospital.. my forth kidney stone in three months.. More intravenous pain meds and antibiotics.. and meds to go! 

Really not liking this.. four too many of these things!

Need to see a urologist, and sooner rather than later, maybe there is something I can do to stop them.. 

M.


No comments: