Monday, August 08, 2022

Sometimes I feel like a different person, someone without worries, or sadness.. someone positive, someone still with hopes and dreams..


Today this is me.. from watching that damn last episode of Fraser with the damn poem and his last damn words! 

But today for the first time I saw it, years it differently.. How many chances how many risks do we take, miss.. have ans should take, every single bloody day!

Okay, maybe shouldn't be cursing but really this isn't bad is it?

I came home from work, well, home to a friend's, had two bottles of Desperados beer tequila y Ginger.. only 5% .. 

Stuck in my ear buds and hit play.. walked down to the beach.. along the beach past Cabopino port and onto 'our' beach.. Always a mix of memories and emotions there.. always.. 

Took my shoes off and just stood in the sea... Picked up random beautiful shiny shells and sea worn stones.. 

I looked at them, appreciated them and threw them back.. too long I have picked up collected saved and kept these beautiful stones.. 

Too soon they lose their luster and beauty they shouldn't be taken from where they shine.. 

This could be used as a proverb I'm sure for many things..

Now I've come back past the port and found a table amongst the heaving masses of vacationers.. at La Lonia Chiringuito...


And drinking a tinto verano.. because, well, quite honestly.. I can! 


And I guess with the two mild beers still causing through my veins I don't care I'm on my own..

No one is looking at me like I have two heads!

To be honest I probably look very relaxed!

I could quite honestly just sit here forever and just keep writing to you..

But mis amigos can't post photos so saving and putting this down...

And now posting!

M.



 

No comments: