Monday, August 29, 2022

Yesterday the first thing I did when I got off the coach in Nottingham was go to Gregg's.. I had been craving a bacon and cheese wrap, turnover? I think turnover.. So this is what I had to have.. It was just after 10am.. so that and a flat white coffee eating in! It was soooo good!


Randomly the map above.. I was on the main road here in the coach and laughed because of the name of this adjoining road... Bye pass road! Not Bypass.. actually bye pass road! So had to check it out on maps immediately.. how odd!

Yesterday afternoon we went to The Range, I had also missed this store and as soon as I walked in I could have bought a thousand things! Halloween and Christmas had both started in there!! Bizarrely, or not, depending on one's way of thinking! 

So many things there and really only looked around a third of it! 

We walked there and back, I was fairly tired by then! 

I then popped into Asda and the family went on home ahead of me.. I needed a few bits, I bought a three pack of my now favourite Desperados, couldn't find that, and at the self service an alarm went off, you know, just in case I was under age! Guy came along and just put in his pin to clear the sale.. I said, "okay okay, I know I'm old enough but give me a glance first eh!" He laughed! 

I had an early night, slept well, what with the early morning start, travel, walking and strong pain meds at bed time! 

Today, we walked to The Range again, nothing to do with me!! Just had to go back.. 

And later on around the Forest park.. quite a wind picked up, but it was so good to feel the cool breeze..

Although I heard it rained back home yesterday! 

All in all not a bad weather day for a bank holiday!

M.


No comments: