Sunday, December 11, 2022

No recent photograph, an old one from the terrace a while ago now; it's been raining here, the rain in Spain mainly falling... Everywhere!

Tough journey to work Friday morning especially, double speed wipers no help at all, and idiots behind still driving their usual speed!

Today a bit of hydroplaning surprised me! But was just a nano second, thankfully!!

You know sometimes my head is so full of words, to say, to write, then now.. I know I want to write but words fail me.. 

If I wrote truly what is in my mind not sure people could handle it, I know I can't, and I know, those of you who have travelled down my path with me have taken some blows along the way.. 

Things should be better but I seem to take more steps back than I do going forward.

I wonder if I should just turn around and go back! 

Pick up my pieces again and try a different road, another road less traveled, another path, maybe one free of stones and briar, an easier road.

Always be a little kinder than is necessary.. this quote is one I think I am using daily, especially at work, especially these days... 

M.


No comments: