Friday, December 23, 2022

Was an excellent date... being a numerophile! on Wednesday, 21.12.2022 = 3.. my birth number!! 

And on that day went to a shopping centre with friends, they've been calling in Nostram and I'd never heard of it.. thought it was somewhere new.. but it's one of the oldest and we used to go all the time, to the Bauhous there or the El Corte discont store.. 

Was good to be back!

This morning I just wrote to a friend who said let's go dancing when you arrive tonight.. as it's 11pm.. in the UK.. 

I said "I wish...maybe not after ten hours in work.. Used to go to Dunstable's Cinderellas or Watford's Paradise Lost, dance till 3 then drive home sleep and be in work for 8am!! Three hours sleep was enough then.. paying for it now.. 

Didn't know I was using time I would need now, then."

And now, thinking about that, am I doing the same now.. not in dancing but definitely wearing myself out.

It's not just me, so many friends of mine all saying the same thing, just tired now, or feeling done in.. and they're younger than me..

I guess there was a cut-off point we didn't know about.. until it cuts off!

M.

No comments: