Tuesday, August 29, 2023


My coffee the other morning.. and seeing what appeared to be a thing of deep space in my coffee I named it the Nebula alfa Santini ! And so it is! 

I have weird dreams as you know.. literally from the sublime to the ridiculous.. I watch all genre of movies and read all books! So I guess what goes in must come out. But there are most definitely things in dreams I believe are messages from our intuition or our gut, that's been proven now, our gut feelings have scientifically been linked to our brains! 

Anyways, in my dreams this night past, a snake, and although they can have a vast amount of meanings, the fact that he was a baby, to start with, and although hissed at me and could have easily bitten me, he didn't, I was holding him and... I am laughing my head off here alone in my house, we shared a drink! Well, it was a dream and anything can happen! So I'm taking all positive aspects of the meanings of snake and running with those! On the other hand shitty bathrooms are never good dreams or a good meaning!

I'm on holiday this week! Did I mention that already!?! 

Had a great day yesterday, went to the next town mid morning, relaxed and happy, I shopped, one item only but was a very good day.. 

The awful humidity we've been having broke on Saturday night, there were storms and rain all over, apart from over this area.. or if it did must have been well after I was asleep.. I sat up on the terrace and although a few drops, nothing of what was everywhere else nearby.. 

Sunday the winds came, which it seems were worse on the coast, including Malaga, people injured, trees and debris all over the place.. 

I swept the steps Sunday morning and they looked like I haven't in weeks by the late afternoon! 

Might be a few errors here, writing early, because I'm not sleeping, my mind is playing games and keeping me awake! So I was going to read and have a cuppa tea, the latter has got cold and the kindle timed out!

Our blue moon this month, on the 30th, I have to try and see it.. even if it means me wandering the streets or driving down to the coast.. because the next regular blue moon will be May 31st 2026. And that seems like another lifetime away! 

January and March 2037 will be Super Blue Moons.. and that my dears is like like talking about the past or never never time.. for someone who never looked into the future, me, it's an inconceivable date.

Better post before I fall asleep..  like now I want to sleep! 

M.

Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.
Maya Angelou - 1928-2014 - Poet-Singer-Activist


No comments: