Friday, September 01, 2023


Above and below a few photograph from the Gibraltar Trafalgar cemetery 


Yesterday morning I drove down to Gib to meet up with a friend and her husband, I used to meet up with her on training courses.. ten years ago!! Where the heck did those years go.. for both of us, they've been trama filled.


These photographs are from the hotel boat at Ocean Village on Gib..


Met them here and we sat up on the wonderful terrace.. for a long while.. caught the sun here! I'm glad I had factor 50 in! 

Before going down to street level and having coffees.. couldn't believe the time, it was nearly three before her and I went for a walk along through the main street and down to the cemetery...


The runway above... 


And harbour shots


All from the roof terrace of the boat..


And below, the view as I approached Gibraltar from La Linea.. I hadn't visited since Covid and the the coach trip from Alhaurín..


There is a tunnel now for traffic... 

But footfall still walks over the runway, felt very strange to me, with no traffic..

Didn't leave till late, was a really good day... 

I took the toll road both ways.. just to help with time and I couldn't face the coastal road.. too many roundabouts and cars!

It said the super blue moon was the 30th, but it was about three in the morning here, and I did manage to get some photographs, not great, just on my phone, but I'm glad I got to see it afterall.

And now rain is forecast from tomorrow until about Tuesday, we will see! 

I checked with Doctor Google and this came underneath the weather forecast..

*People also ask

What is happening in the rain?

Rain is liquid precipitation: water falling from the sky. Raindrops fall to Earth when clouds become saturated, or filled, with water droplets. Millions of water droplets bump into each other as they gather in a cloud. When a small water droplet bumps into a bigger one, it condenses, or combines, with the larger one.

https://www.nationalgeographic.org › ...

Rain - National Geographic Society*

So! Just in case we didn't know this! 

And for now.. 

This quote as I end is soooo me... I am always scared of stuff.. I am not the brave girl people might think I am.. 

And also as below, once I have done whatever I had to do, it's true, it wasn't so bad as I had built it up to be.. 

I have little faith in myself, and I think, the older I get the less faith I have..

M.

The quote!! 

Once you face your fear, nothing is ever as hard as you think.

Olivia Newton-John - 1948-2022 - Singer-Actress


No comments: