Wednesday, March 02, 2016


I took this the other evening, at sunset... well obviously!  I took it with my phone and posted it immediately onto Facebook and left... Later I realised its not quite what it seems...

The sky blues grays golden... comes down to what looks like mountains with reflection of the golden sky in water...

But it is the sky, then a bank of dark gray clouds and the sunset beneath... then in the dark are the real mountain range and the dark river with the trees in the foreground... You can even see a touch of green from the fields...

I must stop with the ...

I keep meaning to say, there is an enormous spider living on the stairs, he or she, has this little gap behind the carpet on a turn, and when I come up stairs the spider disappears back into the dark, 'he' was missing for a couple of days, which worried me, but back now! LOL  I was going to take a photo... but decided not too for fear of exploiting the poor thing!

Today I have booked flights! Always feels like a great deal of flights, but its only one a month, I used to spend more on car insurance and car payments, never mind the petrol, so still works out cheaper!  Booked my train ticket too for visiting Barry when I leave here in May.

TTFN
Marian


No comments: