Friday, September 02, 2016


Rather bad photographs of a lovely bunny who is in the garden every day here at work!  It was dusk and with my phone through a very old blurry glass window...
[miss my camera].


This week is being a hard one... Last week was holding off the inevitable low ebb and this five weeks away from home, only one visitor in past three weeks, so feels an extra long haul...

Missing home...


But, onward and upwards! Oldest sons wedding after I leave here!  Very very excited, keep wanting to try on my clothes! Make sure all is okay!  LOL... But then I often want to get something of mine, that really is not here and is far far away, because this is not home, and that's where I want to be...

But, then also today a friend asked me again about helping her with a blog for her club, so in half hour I got it designed, up and running after a test post, then from her photos and a post arrived in my inbox and I was editing and publishing for her!! Job done and I was buzzing again! #anotherlifetime eh...

The other day I called a couple of friends, one was a customer of my step-dads, the other a very good friend I worked with way back in the 80's... Both out, left messages, really needed to talk to someone!  Probably good thing neither were home, goodness knows what I would have said while I feel this blah! They would have sent out the cavalry, and I would have gone! Then putting my phone in my back pocket I called my oldest son by mistake!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: