Wednesday, July 18, 2018



The amount of hours I must have spent on station platforms and this was the first time I have seen cars drive by!! And an enormous line of cars there were too!  Everyone stopped to stare!!

Good journey to Nottingham from Cheltenham Spa... Non stop and a quick enough two hour trip.


A couple of photographs from Broadway which we visited the day before I left the placement; a beautiful town in the Cotswolds, absolutely picture perfect, and quintessential England! I kept expecting a film crew to turn up recording a murder mystery or something!  The man in the restaurant knew the area I live in, and told me to visit a local restaurant down near the coast because he knows a singer there!!! Its a small world isn't it!


After my placement I had a few days with my oldest son and his family, my younger son came up to spend some nice time with me; it was a good few days... Then it was back to the airport and back to Spain! My car wasn't ready for pick-up, something to do with the fact I had told them I was collecting it a month later than the date I actually came to pick it up!!!

My birthday yesterday was lovely, went out for lunch, great restaurant I hadn't been in before, but at one of my favourite places! I think the day was so good, that later on I came down with a bang... having trouble picking myself back up today.

No comments: