Monday, December 03, 2018

Blogging from my kindle which will no doubt choose it's own words not unlike my phone!



I have a couple of weeks left here, this four week placement feeling like an eternity coming directly from a three.

Trying to decide if I am struggling here because of that, or I just shouldn't have returned here. Sadly I think it's more the latter reason.

Being beyond tired, and just wanting to be where I feel at home... able to just be me, with familiar things and... Lol and?

My tide has to turn.

Keep having reminders on Facebook on Google photos; I don't want them anymore, no more what was, it has to be what may come...

What dreams may come...


I've come back, after posting... Just checked, this time last year I was with my brother and his family in LA...


That's not even me anymore.. well it's me, but really not, twelve months...

Also I really think I should get that color back! 

No comments: