Friday, August 02, 2019

My Birthday!


Bet you're wondering what happened to me! Sorry! Been otherwise occupied!

So! My birthday! Looks like the last post registered as July 17th, guess it was already here, but not for me.. Need to update the date!

On my birthday my sister-in-law and I collected her mom and we went to downtown Disney.

Just the shops and restaurants, lots of Disney around, and right next to you park.

We shopped and walked and ate lunch. I cheekily told the waiter it was my birthday, and he brought out a big dessert cake with three spoons after we'd finished our main course! Even had a lit candle in the middle of it!

I bought a couple of things, only! In a store, came to about $38+ and on leaving the car park the ticket read $49 to pay, the guy asked of we'd purchased anything, I gave him my receipt and he took that value off plus a little more, I think it came down to $7 to pay, not $49... Wow! Thank goodness I bought something! Lols




Beautiful pagoda... So beautiful, near the Disney hotel, large lawns.. of fake grass and no seats!


The Lego shop was outstanding.. from the outside with George and the dragon...


And the islands had Disney designs.. you had to walk around them until they made sense.. different parts of each character positioned just so... And therefore like a live animation...


Everything was pretty expensive.. of course.. but a great place to spend quality time in, and we did have quality time..

Such a lovely day with Lori and her mom...

Oh, and the second cake shown at the start?
At the Italian restaurant in the evening.. The Olive Garden Italian Restaurant.

The brought me out a mini Tiramisu, with candle, and sang to me!

Was a wonderful evening, my brother his wife, her family who have adopted me into theirs...

Thank you.. truly.

TTFN
Marian


No comments: