Saturday, August 10, 2019


And so! Back home to Spain!

First a small feria by the port... These small fairs are so much nicer than the huge ones.. more personal, and you get to see the same characters throughout.. lol.. could be taken either way that statement!




Still, great tapas, great music... Relaxing times...


This feria is the second I've been too in the same area.. and been to another since.. last week.. trying to catch up with myself, as always on here..


Before I go now though have a pool party to go to this afternoon. Both these words strike horror in me, I don't do pools.. well, okay I now have my own personal water wings, and goggles!! Lol... but the word pool is still not in my vocabulary! And party! Ugh! No!!! So adding these two words together sounds like a nightmare to me.. then I have to tell myself that when I think ahead like this 'things' are never as bad as I think they will be and I end up having a good time...

Although...

TTFN
Marian

1 comment:

Emmett said...

Thank you forr sharing this