Friday, August 02, 2019

July 18th


Well there had to be a first time for a pedicure! And it had to be in California! Look at those toes of mine! Lol.. I have never seen them look so good!


Yes I still chose bright red.. No change there since I was 13 years old! Always been red! Except one evening when Sarah and I went to Watford and I painted them green! Awful night! Still have a scar to prove it!

On my hand! From a lit cigarette end that stuck to it while we were dancing!


Given a thin pair of flipflops to leave with I t they had dried sufficiently!

Neat eh! Lol My last pair came free with Cosmopolitan mag have only just given up! They lasted about twenty years! Don't think these will do so well!

Also at the same time the chairs were massage chairs! Could have any number of different massages.. from shiatsu to ... Whatever! Can only remember that one type, but I started fiddling with it and was getting a massage I hadn't prepared for! So switched it off! Hurt my neck!


After Lori and I had finished in the happy feat place! We went for lunch somewhere we'd been earlier in the week, beautiful salad filled with fruit, the freshest bread and amazing chilled tea...

TTFN
Marian




No comments: