Sunday, November 17, 2019


It's a gray old day right now at Bristol Temple Meads train station..

I am early for my train, of course, I stayed last night.. and most of the day at an airport hotel, and a very nice one it was too! The Hilton.  Nice room, had a good dinner.. maybe too much unfortunately, but having had breakfast at 4am, a wrap at about 11am, I was starving, therefore over ate!!

Had a venison and bacon pie, mash and peas.. followed by apple and blackberry crumble and custard.

My stomach is still telling me I am too full, but I had to have my porridge this morning, I'll be hitting the road running, as they say as soon as I get to work around noon..

Seems I haven't landed in Bristol and taken the bus since at least last October? Apart from the new bus, the whole journey was much improved. Without wishing to dis Bristol, because I actually always say how great Bristol now is! The centre the galleries etc etc.. the journey by bus had been awful, the worse visual journey.

But now it's great! Like a whirlwind extravaganza! Lols... I actually wanted to get off at each stop to look around and take photographs!!

And now I know, if I stay again that long at the airport, and if I haven't been awake since 4am after about 3hrs sleep.. I just might very well take the bus in and back out again! Well worth the ride!

I have jotted down notes on my Kindle, was going to wait and add to here, but not sure when I'll have the opportunity so posting this now.

Should have done that last night but was so tired.. I forgot!

TTFN
Marian


No comments: