Sunday, November 24, 2019


My placement is nearing it's close; been a really good week.

Had a furry visitor occasionally as I slept, looks like my Pip...


Above a photograph of a print in the hotel before I arrived here.

I miss New York whenever I am away from her, which of course is 99.9% of the time! Lol

But when I took this I caught myself in the glass from the adjoining ensuite shower room..

I've mucked around with it..

Sorry! I have been artistic I mean!!
Looks a bit James Bond! But I'm wearing jeans and a sweater!


I keep finding myself gazing away long distance.. not so much out of a window, but that thing we all do when we travel in our minds I suppose.. (we do all do that don't we!!)

I can travel thousands of miles in a nano second.. in time and space!

If only it were that easy.. time, travel and life.

TTFN
Marian


No comments: