Friday, September 17, 2021

 

Flying again.. To stay with Tony for ten days and then home.. Feels like a long time I have flown to England for family.. In fact actually I think apart from the states, flying to the UK for family may have been my birthday 2017?
Flight full enough, maybe 80%... Was sharing this line with two men, then they both moved before take off.. Something I said???
Gate number changed three times, and finally boarded at terminal 1! Not been there for many years, the original and only terminal!
The airport was fully open also... This is the first time I've seen it open since I flew March 2020. Armed odd, strange...looked so normal.
This has copied and pasted badly..but no matter.. 
It's Friday now and weather is still nice.. not as warm as home but pleasent enough, nice out walking.. 

I feel I should have more to say.. I always do, I say too much about some things and not enough about others! 
Last few weeks at home have been up and down, spent a lot of time down at Calahonda, nice being where I first lived, permanently, after Fuengirola.. passing old familiar places most days.. Seeing people I know too is really nice. 
I love driving down to the coast and back up through the beautiful mountains, they always look a diff color, green and purple and browns.. amazing at different and every time.. 
I managed at last back in early June to get private healthcare sorted, it's a lot more than I thought and nearly a hundred a month, so time to use it now, get myself checked out and make the most of it! 
It's not staying with it.. I have to finish the year, but I'm back in the Spanish heath system now which is the best news!
And paid off my funeral plan now too! Now that's a bonus!
M.



I'd prepaid my coffee for the flight, my bank card is stuck in my bag, so although I'm hungry no way am i going to try to open.. Or rather close that again!!
Just paused then in thought, looking out of the window and saw a plane flying okay the other way! Hey "Hi! How you doing!" Looked like it was moving at rocket speed, but I guess if we're travelling at 500mph so are they?
Reading a murder mystery book, small quote, a poem.. Quill search it when I'm back with data..
The sorrow of remembering, in present pain, past happiness.
But it is so true, in fact it's what brings me down the most often.

‘There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.’

No comments: