Thursday, September 09, 2021


Today my vecina and I went for a drive, a magical mystery tour for her and a planned route for me..

My coffee and the sugar with wonderful words.. translated.. 


I drove us to Setenil De Las Bodegas.. one of my favourite places.. 


The words above.. Kiss me in this corner..


I parked almost too far up the road towards Olvera.. where I parked last time I visited.. but we took a different route down to the village.. and I am so glad we did! All the years of visiting and saw a whole new part of Setenil!


Absolutely amazing place..


There were quite a few tourists.. I guess that included us, but we were a bit put out by the fact that no food was served where we had coffee.. nothing, nada, nowt!


On the way there we stopped off in the Sierra de las Nieves.. no snow of course! 

Beautiful.. warm breeze, and stunning as always..


One beautiful September.. 

M.

Just adding a song here.. Jack Savoretti.. such a beautiful song...



No comments: