Saturday, September 24, 2022

A question I posed earlier today to a friend..

"I'd like to ask you when will life be simple again? But at least for us, was it ever simple? They weren't the lives we were born into were they? We weren't destined for simple . .. and somehow that would never have been enough for us either"

Its not at all that I want normal, whatever that may be.. and realize beyond any doubt that that would never be me!

Wanted a positive Blog!! 

I am in a positive frame of mind... Positively positive! Had a great few days... Relaxing down at La Cala... Coffee's and watching the world go by from the cheringuito on the beach.. 

Next day down at Fuengirola, walk along from the Fahala end, coffee in Luiz's bar... He only works evenings now.. deserves a better lifestyle than six days a week dawn to nighttime..  

I think he could have been running his bar 25 years? He was definitely there well before I moved out here.. 

Been a good week at work too, always lots of laughs and good conversations at work, with colleagues and with customers... Yes true, lots of eye rolling also... 

Still on 40hrs a week and down to 25 in October...

M.

We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon.

Konrad Adenauer - 1876-1967 - Former Chancellor of Germany


No comments: