Wednesday, September 28, 2022



From the terrace the other evening..
And today ust a song, just lyrics..
I see myself in youIn everything you doAnd when you’re all alone at nightYou know I am by your side'Cause I’m there too
I see me in your eyesAnd I’m tears you cryAnd when you fall apartAnd I’m dying from a broken heartI’m there too
I see your footsteps in the sandAs you journey on across this landBut if you should fall on your wayThen I will carry you that day'Cause I’m thereI’m there tooYeah I’m there too
I see your face in mineAnd I know there’ll come a timeWhen you will take my handAnd I will understandThat you’re there tooWhen you will take my handAnd I will understandThat you’re thereYou’re there too

*****

I guess it's a bit like footsteps in the sand.. 
But a twist on it...

M.

No comments: