Thursday, September 22, 2022

Think I missed telling you I called 111 from Barry's in Nottingham the first week..

Ad as today is September 22!! Seems I missed posting this post until today also!


The kidney pain was so bad, so anyway, paramedics took me to the hospital in an ambulance!

Which I didn't expect, just pain meds would have been good.. but they wanted to do tests.. and after six hours I was out, about 9pm.. 

Was a long long day..

And... obviously I can't be quoted on this! 

But a girl waiting to be helped had the largest blisters on her arm.. some already split.. and some huge size of 2€ coins, massive.. blisters.. didn't seem like rocket science to me, looked like monkey pox!


Bench from Highfields Park in Nottingham..


And Southend pier with train..

I'm home now.. felt like I was away for ages..
Tony and family dropped me at Stansted airport, nice relaxing wait for flight..

Stress on plane as usual while boarding.. I like to sit on the aisle seat and get my shoulder and head bashed by other travelers as pass by holding their bags backpacks etc at awkwardly!

But yesterday a woman stood behind my seat resting on it... elbowing my head and pulling my hair.. all got a bit too much .. I was getting so stressed...

The flight was freezing.. but still got me home, and then cab and home..

It was late when I got in, about ten maybe? So I unpacked quickly, no milk but had a hot drink.. was starving but too late to eat.. went to bed fell asleep... Woke at half twelve and stayed awake until five!! Incredible!! 

But anyway, got up at 8... Early tomorrow after two weeks of getting up around 8 spanish time!

Good day today, really good day, coffee, catch up.. food shopping.. hiccup there though, forgot to unblock my card and it wouldn't work in Aldi!! 

Fixed now, floors swept and mopped.. terrace also.. plants moved and watered.. 

All tidy.

M.

"What you can see is only half of what there is.."


The greatest thing is, at any moment, to be willing to give up who we are in order to become all that we can be.

Max De Pree - 1924-2017 - American Businessman-Writer

No comments: