Thursday, October 06, 2022


Yesterday morning parked up to pick up colleague.. all the way down to work is wanted to take photographs of a scenery so surreal... A sea mist had made it way through every ravine and valley and made Islands of each mountain and hilltop.. 

But only when I parked could I take a photograph..

This strange pic above, oil in tomato.. just a quirky thing to see..


My bottle of Cruz Campo the other evening..



 And this shot above I took a bit longer ago, maybe a few weeks? If you soon in.. left of the sun beam.. busy below half way up.. a glow.. very strange.. it almost looks like a fire... And when the sun rose a little further it flickered out.. 

I can't work out what caused the illusion of light there... Well below any chance of natural light.. didn't look like reflection, took the photograph through an open car window.. 

Just very odd.

M.

No comments: