Monday, September 18, 2023

I had a notification the other day, it said 'do you wish to cancel your shake to report feature on your phone?' I had just got annoyed with said phone!! I didn't know it was there, that option!

And half wondered is that just for a 'certain' generation? When we would shake something to make it work? Because most modern tech definitely does not work better when shaken!! And do younger generations even think shaking something would help?? 

Two Saturdays ago was a night out in town with my vecina, first a couple of cocktails each in Bolins up the other end of town, almost like a different town 'up there' then to Mexology for, Mexican food, very very nice, that's where Bensons used to be..

Work today, and yesterday, Sunday, in the big store in Mijas, they are having a complete refit so spent the day filling shelves! Day before also worked, in the warehouse and big store doing a pick for our shop .. it was my day off but I was guilt tripped into working! 

Working tomorrow also! Then off for three days!! Whoop whoop! My three day working week sometimes feels a lot longer! 

You can tell now the majority of summer tourists have packed up and gone their way.. roads are quieter, except school times, and just the general feeling of calm is returning to our lives down on the coast... 

Calm in our lives .. nice saying..

M.


No comments: