Friday, July 12, 2024

I made jelly, again!

Chatting to a friend just now ...

I said the common phrase for us lucky to live, I said 'another day in paradise.'

Of course it doesn't always feel like that, and most commonly said sarcastically! 

But where is paradise? It really isn't a place is it? It's how we feel, wherever we feel our bliss, our happiness, all our very different paradises! 

Why sometime we find to hard to believe someone isn't happy when we see their beautiful home, their full wallets or bright shiny cars..

Yet, if they're not happy, it's nothing to them, and things don't make people happy in their hearts not true happiness.. 

Or does it? Not for me any way, although maybe I've just never had that so don't have a clue what I'm talking about! 

Outsides J's off to work, another good day ahead, tiring and full of awkward customers! 

Some that is, but all the nice ones too!

M.

No comments: