Thursday, July 25, 2024


'Letting go' does not come easy to me... It is against my natural feelings ..

Against all I am.

I prefer

Hold on to 

Keep

Bury 

Wrap up and become part of me

Letting go feels like losing, and my whole life from the very beginning, literally has been losing, from my dad when I was born until recent times.

And I know that's not really, actually true, I don't lose, I haven't lost everything, most certainly not every one, but, that small child I still am cannot let go of that feeling, and letting go means ... To let go of that feeling also.. 

And that is what I feel is impossible for me.

Probably everything there I have written makes so sense to anyone else, it just flowed, because I needed to say it.

Because I am changing, always, because it is time for change, because this is the time.

M.

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Erica Jong - Novelist-Satirist-Poet



No comments: