Saturday, August 31, 2024

So difficult to read a book now, the one I'm reading now, full of errors, the latest had me rechecking..

She had arrived at her destination by taxi but very strangely, left by her own car! I wonder if it was one of those new electric ones where she preprogrammed it to come to her friends house! Ha!

I dreamt last night, one dream of many as per the norm!

I was I was in a car with people, and we were leaving somewhere..  we stopped for a moment and I looked down the road I could see a small ancient village with a castle beyond... and I said I want to go there I want to see that I've never seen it before! and somebody said don't worry you can come back and see it..

So good people watching, anywhere really, but at airports, especially the departure gate... The way people run up even an hour ahead, then looked shocked that it's not boarding or anyone there! 

Your questions, the worries, so many people.. Málaga is an easy airport one terminal.. two gate areas, B or C... Gates all in row down each 'arm' and they are joined so if a gate change happens still easy to walk to the other...


Bit mixed here, thoughts and Blogging in bits, not a good way to write ..

But if I don't add bits they are lost.. forever in the eons of time..

And now, here I write from my aunt's kitchen table in New York..

Big news! I have been scammed!

Will relate rest of this later! 

So angry with myself! Always warning other people about scams, so my lesson came late, and I won't forget it!

Update..

I've just had an email from the company, GetTransport to ask if my driver arrived in the end, I've asked for a full refund!

M.

No one is ready for a thing until they believe that they can acquire it.  The state of mind must be belief and not mere hope or wish.

Napoleon Hill

1883-1970 Author

 



No comments: