Sunday, August 04, 2024

 

You can disregard the previous post, I didn't even bother sharing it, I had been looking at the news and had a bee in my bonnet!

And this weekend I had a wonderful break cat sitting in the country, I was about half an hour from Alhaurín, further up and further in towards the lakes. 

I had to drive from there to work on Friday and it was a nearly an hour, but well worth coming back home to.

Plenty of wildlife that we are used to seeing here in Spain from the little hummingbird thingy that's the technical term, to the shield Beetle above on the tree there, he had fallen in the water and I saved him, of course! 

I also have been saving the wasps that seem to enjoy the pool, I have been fishing them out with leaves and letting them dry out by the side.


Also saving the wonderful bullet ants! One had climbed the glass I was drinking cava from... He left the glass for my glasses! And then my face! Thankfully before he bit me I threw him off into the pool, but then, graciously saved him with my pool noodle! 


The hummingbird moth is the focus of beautiful Wilf!




M.

When you let go of what you think you need, you clear space for the Universe to bring you what you really want.
Gabby Bernstein - Author-Motivational Speaker-Spiritual Leader-Podcast Host
 

No comments: