Sunday, September 13, 2026

 


Days flying by... Walks to Cabopino, listening to live music.. Elvis was there ! Who knew!! Lol 

Bus to Benalmadina, walking along through favorite stores, the port doesn't change, most of bars and stores all exactly the same..

The tree above is one I have been seeing doe decades, I took this whole crossing over the carreterra the old N340 always the N340 to me... 

Taken from the boardwalk...


Above and below Benalmadina..


Oh, and I think I have fracture a toe.. lols.. my fault, we were walked back from the pool... Slumming it eh! Anyways!! I wasn't looking where I should have been.. and my left foot slipped off the paving, into a gully and then hit the side of lawn.. Luckily I didn't actually fall myself.. trust me!! 

Anyways, I got some tape and buddied it up with neighboring toes.. it turned black and purple within twenty minutes, and felt burning hot to touch.. 

Note to self, look where I am going in future!

M.

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

Kahlil Gibran, 1923


No comments: