Saturday, September 26, 2026

 


Interior photographs I took two or three weeks ago inside el Zoco at Calahonda, a couple of areas where people don't usually go but I found myself there none the less..


Below just a view of the woodes area near where I used to work and overlooking where we are now staying..


This below I took a I approached the boardwalk at the Chiringuito el Capricho, in the old days so much smaller.. I know things change, improve? Grow, evolve.. I do know this... But I kinda miss how everything was.. Selfish of me? I guess so..


Just a tree, at Mijas Pueblo this past week, flamenco dancers, singers and guitarists.. the full compliment.. I enjoyed egg plant and honey.. very nice, possibly the worse item to have coming into wasp season, but they steered clear and I wasn't bothered by them!


Just a stroll around the stores, didn't do the gardens or La Peña.. 

Next week, next month, next year.. today in Puerta Banus, the market, El Corte, no puerta... otro día, otro momento. Until there are none.

This is not my life anymore, and although I yearn to be here, then am surprized by my sadness and longing and feeling of such sadness.. that I don't want to be, here, any more... 

M.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. "

Buddha

No comments: