Tuesday, September 08, 2026


View from the garden room.. The bee hanging there buzzing about on the flowers... 

Been a wonderful week.. Friday I went to Alhaurin, got an Uber.. I was going to get two buses, but... well easier like this! 

Caught up with my friends, a light lunch and D. drove me home.. thank you 🙏🏻 not sure emojis come through! 


Saturday M. and I went to watch a friend gig at a comedy club in Benalmadina, it was held in CJs Karaoke bar on calle Bonanza.. 

What a fantastic evening! Absolutely fantastic! Three other comedians also... laughing so hard my face ached and my arms the following morning from clapping so much!! 


We hadn't eaten and ended up at the nearby to the apartment, McDonald's just before midnight.. ate too much, that's the trouble with eating too little and leaving it too late... 

Sunday evening we took a late stroll to Cabopino port.. watched the sun set.. 

I'll share the AI version of my photograph here, but the original is on my 500px site and can't share it anywhere else.. 

There was a strange sea mist, if you're from here, or know here, you know the mist I mean.. this above captured a young couple standing in the sea.. 

I have to say, I do like what AI has done with my photograph..

M.

If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.

Unknown

No comments: