Saturday, July 01, 2017

Life's a 'beach' 1.7.17


So today here I am on the beach! Yeh! Ha... Those that know me, know I'm not a beach babe... I'm here for Franco, he loved the beaches here, he liked it here in La Cala, quieter than Fuengirola...

Today is three months to the date and day, 1st of July... Our birthday month...

I am worse today than I was Saturday 1st April, in many many ways... Realisation, loss, emptiness, confusion... To name but a few of the many emotions which tear me up each day and night.

So here I sit on a bed on the beach under a parasol, with tears streaming down my face and sniffing like a.... sniffy thing.  Why? Because I know Franco would have wanted us to be here...


1 comment:

Maria said...

Aww Marian just saw this post. He will have been with you then as he is every day. Love you loads xxxx