Thursday, June 06, 2019


Just a few photographs from Sunday around town..

Right now I am sat in the departures area, home from home!

Off to 'Luton Airport' said in the classic TV advert styley of Lorraine Chase!

Just have my small overfilled bag, bit of a squish for some reason, not sure if I'm working or not, so brought a couple of more relaxed clothing items! Lol


Yesterday was a good day..

I know I was a bit down last post.. I'm okay, just a sort of dip! But I am good, I think I was so 'up' coming down was a given that might have happened.

And maybe the bird thing...

An hour before blogging, before going out and blogging once back I should add... A sparrow had come to visit me, he flew in from the hallway, did a 360° turn in the living room.. flew back out again! So I jumped up and followed him.. He had paused on the bed and I said he needs to go back out through the window (he must have come in through!).

I couldn't believe it! Lol.. Never before has a bird flown into the house..

So of course those 'things' about visits from the dead, spirits, angels.. all of that and more.. That's why I had to get out.

Then the next morning, Tuesday morning, a rat paused under my seat down at the bar.. before running off over the feet of the Once (lottery) lady!

I checked out what these 'signs' mean, because that's me, that's what I do..

And yes the bird can signify a loved one visiting, an angel visiting..

But also that it's a sign of taking flight.. using our wings to fly and do more, to begin new ventures, new horizons...

And the rat? Means new beginnings also...


TTFN
Marian (bird woman!)

No comments: